"Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:26
Our Vision – The Will of the FATHER: to enter, to live, and to remain in the Will of the FATHER, the LORD JESUS CHRIST being our Absolute LORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT being our Great Guide.
“And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” (1 John 2:17)
ACOJC MISSION STATEMENT
We Aim by the Grace of the LORD to…
1. To make the Gospel known to the unsaved.
2. To establish local Churches where the need arises.
3. To disciple the newly saved.
4. To take the uncompromising message of the Gospel to the four corners of the world, through and by all available means of Mass Media and Communications.
5. To establish Christian Education at all levels of education (from kindergarten to university)
6. To touch the needy (poor, hungry, abused, sick and desperate people – both children and adults) with the compassion of our LORD JESUS CHRIST
7. To establish GOD’s Word in the life of the believers.
8. To trust the LORD for the raising up of mature workers and train them for the work of the ministry.
9. To lead the believers into living a life of holiness and the Fear of the LORD.
10. To trust the LORD for the raising up of true worshipers and to lead them in wholehearted praise and worship, both in Church and in everyday life.
11. To raise the standards in the Body of CHRIST both in word and deed.
12. To see complete restoration of the genuine Gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT in the Church.
13. To bring the reformation needed in the Body of CHRIST.
14. To lead the Church in genuine revival.
We believe and declare that all of the above goals of what we aim as a Church can be achieved by the Grace of the LORD, and to the glory of our Great GOD.
“Not by power, nor by might, but by the Spirit of the Lord.” (Zechariah. 4:6) JESUS, LORD in all!